**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance war opponent attacker info

Anyone else participating in wars not able to see their opponents attackers health and info? Is this a new thing or a bug???

Comments

• ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    If you recently won some wars, you might have moved up a tier, and as you move up tiers less and less information is shown until its only how many stars and the rating with then nodes

It's completely normal
  • Gotcha. Did not know that. But we have been losing. Lol. Constantly up against teams that are far stronger than ours.
  • Benjaminz19800Benjaminz19800 Posts: 13
    It’s not normal! I’ve always been able to see their attackers health and info.
  • Azzzm0Azzzm0 Posts: 13
    edited August 2018
    I confirm this. Attackers info is not working. Game also freezes completely for me when trying to check it.

Edit. It seems we are not the only ones suffering from this.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/86725/info-on-war-rivals-freezing-game#latest
  • Benjaminz19800Benjaminz19800 Posts: 13
    Yes mine too. Had to close the app and relaunch it
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Azzzm0 wrote: »
    I confirm this. Attackers info is not working. Game also freezes completely for me when trying to check it.

Edit. It seems we are not the only ones suffering from this.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/86725/info-on-war-rivals-freezing-game#latest

Exact same thing here too
  • Fantasy_91Fantasy_91 Posts: 243
    ShadPrince wrote: »
    If you recently won some wars, you might have moved up a tier, and as you move up tiers less and less information is shown until its only how many stars and the rating with then nodes

It's completely normal

As you move up the defender information is hidden. You could always see their attacker information.

I have also noticed this information is gone...it only shows reserved if they haven't joined the attack phase yet or highlighted red if all of their attackers have died. The only way to see their information now is to click on their icon from the map and that's extremely tedious.
  • Its still the same. Is this a new thing @Kabam Miike ?