**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I Don’t Think We Need Compensation.

Clickbait? Somewhat. Let me explain.

The past month and a bit have been quite a disaster for Kabam and MCOC overall. The overheating issue was the cause of the delay to AW season 3, and many other complications.

Once Kabam fixes the game I feel like Kabam should not offer a compensation package, to make up on potential lost items from the issue. But instead, give the players a reward package. A package that gives the players more then they would have ever thought. My reason for this is quite simple. The loyalty that the community has shown for the game while the overheating was going on. Sure, the community complains about it a lot, but they still continue to play the game.

The positves of this approach from Kabam would be; the players being happy, the game fixed, and players still playing the game. That’s good for Kabam because then they have more people that can spend money still left over.

I hope Kabam takes this approach, not just for the rewards. But for keeping the player base active, and also saving the game from a potential downfall.

Comments

• beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    What's the difference?
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Yeah, Kabam can use the word compensation as grounds for giving bare minimums, a reward package is much more fitting
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Well, if you think of it, I think it is better if Kabam didn't give anything at all. Because it seems to be an abusive relationship at this point. We tolerate them being all buggy and underperfomant because we know they will have to compensate for their mistakes. This has led to them not admitting their faults and closing threads.
    Meanwhile, players spend in their strange special offers, as it is the only thing being given by them. We know in the end they will give us something for our "love", but they just want to do their stuff in peace.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Rank down tickets

Level up gem

Or

6 star shards
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    How about everyone gets compensation for the overheating ruining our phones but you get excluded since you dont want it.

UNREAL 🤪
  • Running_manRunning_man Posts: 41
    edited August 2018
    How about just sell everything in store for reasonable prices. A t4 basic 25cents. A t4 class a dollar. 5* crystal 10 bucks. Reasonable fair prices for everything and people would be happy.

Wow
  • Wow

• LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    There should be multiple packages. First one with items to help players grow. And to adjust to all the new content. Second being an apology package just to acknowledge the players and they appreciate everyone for sticking around this long thru so many issues. Then a compensation package that has the items that of several months worth if all difficulties of eq combined weather you completed it or not, also 3 months worth of top peak rewards for aq and s.a.
    That would be more than enough to keep everyone happy and busy and to bring players back. Also brings a bit of balance to the game so there isn't such a wide gap between war tiers and as tiers.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Compensation would have to be tiered in order to be fair. Tiered by prestige perhaps.