**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Life changing rank up question

I was about to take my 6* Angela to rank 2 but then realised I will get another T5B soon which will allow me to take both 5* Magik and Quake to 5/65.

I'm planning to do LOL and I know that the content will always be there. I have the AG and cats should I pull a 5* Starlord.

I've been told a rank 1 6* Angela is good enough to do LOL?

Should I go with ranking one 6* or max two 5* and wait till I pull a Starlord before attempting LOL?

Life changing rank up question 47 votes

6* Angela to Rank 2
27% 13 votes
Max 5* Magik and Quake
46% 22 votes
Wait for others
25% 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    I was thinking if I max Quake and Magik, they won't be used for LOL. I would wait till I pull a Starlord one day or just use a rank 1 6* Angela. @sidDDragon
  • Options
    AakashAakash Posts: 340
    Max Magik and Quake, do labyrinth with R1 6* Angela (suicides will help).
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    I would rank your favourite of them to r5 and hold for another r5 champ, Angela is good enough for a run at r1 but you’d want a big stash (I’d probably want 4000 units up my sleeve) but yeah t5b are so rare I feel like it’s not worth the extra 50% for the 6* rankup,
  • Options
    Thanks guys! They are my top three favourite champs that's why it's so hard to make a decision. Units aren't a problem since I can easily grind for them. @Aakash @Speeds80
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Sorry I didnt write it all...what I meant was that use 2 of Ur t5b on magik and use her and lvl 25 Angela for lol and save the remaining t5b for another top 5* option
  • Options
    Ah. Quake is a top 5* option personally for me. She makes a lot of fights really easy. But it also sounds like better to invest in two 5* for now instead of a 6*. @SidDDragon
  • Options
    I am a huge quake fan myself and have her in my aq team but in the next few months quake will have her usage reduced...so many of the new champs(IMIW,ghost,wasp,hiemdal to name a few) reduce her usability as an attacker...so when they become readily available in defense her usage will be limited to static content and aq and I feel that u would want more from Ur 5/65..sorry if I am spraying my thought all over the place without making a concrete point..but I don't feel quake is 5/65 worthy as of now
  • Options
    Actually u're right! My main AW attack team right now is Quake, Iceman and Angela. These new champs have been problematic. @SidDDragon
  • Options
    Glad I could be of some help
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    For LoL, definitely Angela. Magik doesn’t have the necessary damage output and Quake relies on stun to be good. However they both have much better utility in normal quests.
  • Options
    Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    Quake!!!!!
    My fav character!!!
  • Options
    1776 wrote: »
    I have a 5* quake R5. Best decision ive made in the game. I also have R5 sparky wouldnt trade quake for anyone. Not blade not medusa no imiw no one. She has solo and near single handedly taken on all uncollected content except thanos. In war she cant kill the boss but she dominates most fights and most nodes do do not effect her. Shes an mcoc cheat code and everyone who disagrees simply doesnt know cause they either dont have her or dont know how to use her right. She can fight stun immune mini bosses if you master charge heavy dexterity you can be cornered and avoid every hit of a combo.

I'm the boss killer for my BG and I do use her a lot for the boss kill too. There are a lot of counters now but she still gets everything done for me atm. I personally feel I won't regret bringing her to 5/65. @1776
  • Options
    I did lol with CM. Now if your going for 100% Id wait on who to rank. If its a first run the right R4 can do it or just R2 your 6* and good luck. But personally Id want SL, sparky both R5 to 100% lol

Leaning towards rolling a Starlord (whenever that happens) and then have Angela as the backup for the first run.

I do have a duped 5* CM but only at 2/35. Do have the rank up gems to take her to 4/55 but wanna wait till I ever roll a Medusa. @1776
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I did lol with CM. Now if your going for 100% Id wait on who to rank. If its a first run the right R4 can do it or just R2 your 6* and good luck. But personally Id want SL, sparky both R5 to 100% lol

Leaning towards rolling a Starlord (whenever that happens) and then have Angela as the backup for the first run.

I do have a duped 5* CM but only at 2/35. Do have the rank up gems to take her to 4/55 but wanna wait till I ever roll a Medusa. @1776

Medusa or Corvus