**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

MCOC | SLA

This is a conversation for the MODS to take back to the powers that be:

What is the SLA (Service Level Agreement) for Marvel Contest of Champions?

I've seen a lot of blaming going back to Google (which doesn't surprise me based on their Gartner Magic Quadrant rating) but each and every summoner is a Kabam/Netmarble's customer. You picked an unreliable and low rated cloud platform (presumably based on competitive pricing) in order to host your product. This has been proven to be a failure in terms of reliability.

I would suggest that you look at Microsoft's Azure or Amazon's AWS as an alternative to your current set-up.

MCOC'S viability (and ultimately your jobs) relies on the satisfaction of your customers.

That's us.

Our inability to play the game when we want sacrifices our loyalty to the game. You want to know when I download a new game from the App Store? When MCOC is down. This happens way too much.

You all need to take steps to deliver the following or risk the downfall of your game due to your customer base leaving:

1. Publish a SLA with specific reimbursements based on customer inaccessibility. These should be updated every 6 - 12 months to properly reflect the current state of the game, offers, currency, etc.

2. A plan to move to a more stable IaaS provider like Azure or AWS.

Remember : this isn't a **** post. This is reality. My career is in cloud based technology from a Gartner leader in the field. I am very aware of customer demand here.

Please. Get your ducks in a row.

@kabam_mike @kabam_valkyrie