**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What do you think we deserve

https://youtu.be/0Z2CCb7W1FQ
Proff Hoff has some words that I'd like to also agree upon and I hope the game team looks at this

What do you think we deserve 48 votes

We deserve compensation
8%
StefanjonesPedritkoAnkalagonnVoltolos 4 votes
We deserve Summoner appreciation
8%
benshbLego_Avengers2Maldroit2ShadPrince 4 votes
We deserve both
10%
Darkrider05Anonymous346RixobCoachLedGodslayer313 5 votes
We deserve all of the above plus the game team should be more open with us
72%
Vdh2008SnakeEyes69SnizzbarTillinatorCapWW2TheManMythLegendzuffyH3llbatbeyonder8421GrafikdevbuttersSupermanojDuke_SilverRaymundo86Spurgeon14HigherPoweredSDAATRBahamutSassyMastyNSFWultimate 35 votes

Comments

• Options
    Jjjmb5Jjjmb5 Posts: 119
    Lol id settle for the game staff to be more open than anything else specially instead of giving us a 2* buy off lol
  • Options
    beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    I think the best compensation at this point is freedom to move on to other things in life. Unless they make the game playable again. I saw autoplay freeze completely today for half a minute. If that happens in a labyrinth run i would totally get mad.
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    We deserve a good game that we can play and not need to ask for free stuff in exchange, as compensation.
  • Options
    RogueKing13RogueKing13 Posts: 188
    We deserve full credit for the monthly subscription fee we pay to play this game.
  • Options
    crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    The game is going to go down within reason. If it goes down to an extensive level then the players deserve reasonable compensation. It is the responsibility of Kabam to ensure that the game runs optimally so that we can obtain the resources we need. If the functionality of the game affects the ability to earn the rewards then some type of compensation needs to occur. Some rewards are better than none.

it would be nice to have a Summoner appreciation event every now and again. The community as a whole doesn't feel like it is listen to and the more money Kabam makes the more invisible they become. even the idea of selling off those dollar hero crystals more often or allowing us to buy it in a larger quantity would be advantageous to all parties. Well I understand Kabam is a company and needs to make money certainly they can do a lot of things within reason that benefits us both. A lot of their deals are not in fact very good deals at all but if they offered much better deals to the community, that would benefit everyone better.

Probably the biggest concern is the fact that you just don't get support. Everything is just really generic and robotic.
  • Options
    We deserve both
    I didn’t look at all my options but we deserve the last bit... and then some. I don’t play a lot of mobile app games but I’m pretty sure we shouldn’t be experiencing as many issues as we had