**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

To coincide with the Venom movie, which champ would you want alongside Riot?

ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
As an FYI we know Riot is the villain and Toxin and Scream are all but confirmed.

To coincide with the Venom movie, which champ would you want alongside Riot? 58 votes

Tom Hardy's Venom (a new Venom)
53%
ArcDeAngelusThatsausageKihlgastgannicus0830RikuremaDarkrider05Clintonwalls101Reformation_RyanOnmixTasty_Yum_YumsAnimatronics_to3IanMooneRiggs_97simolazphctjvellusAsparecx23433John757Namelez 31 votes
Toxin
25%
DropfaithadqqedfyvrColleenZzyzxGuySpiderCoolsG0311My_Superiordfmoore26TinoMiaAnkalagonnVoltolosEdavis05SanaruanGGhostX_Factor_Agent 15 votes
Scream
20%
Alex_sc11Darkstar4387AxeCopFireTy_g_86Duke_SilverStarscean98Jjjmb5Noob2435Sparkyismychampion01RockypantherxSkbBlock2135 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    Toxin
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    A carnage rework. I will accept no less.

Sadly, that will probably come in Venom 2.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,778 ★★★★★
    Knowing kabam we won't get anything of any of them at all.
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    I mean...like a new venom would be sweet, but just adjust the old venom and turn him into the movie venom, if he has that reflective sleek look...he could probably keep the animations, just change up the abilities
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Scream
    Scream.

With a buff to both Venom and Carnage
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Anti-Venom.
  • Options
    jaylerdjaylerd Posts: 113
    Don't release a new Venom and a Riot. They're both generic veiny dark blobs, there's no character to either of them. Only release Riot, if you had to pick, because that AIN'T Venom.

That said, Anti-Venom (Brock, not Thompson) or Scream would be cool, not that many people would really know who she is.

Hell, Red Goblin would be the most OP champ of the year. He'd also ensure the game continued to lag and overheat, though.
  • Options
    Toxin
    jaylerd wrote: »
    Don't release a new Venom and a Riot. They're both generic veiny dark blobs, there's no character to either of them. Only release Riot, if you had to pick, because that AIN'T Venom.

That said, Anti-Venom (Brock, not Thompson) or Scream would be cool, not that many people would really know who she is.

Hell, Red Goblin would be the most OP champ of the year. He'd also ensure the game continued to lag and overheat, though.

Anti-Venom won't happen until at least Venom 2, but I don't see that happening either. Eddie would have to get rid of Venom first, have it attach to Thompson and then have Venom reattach himself to Eddie.

The way the Venom movie is looking, they are combining elements of Maximum Carnage and Anti-Venom together with Venom hunting the symbiotes.
  • Options
    IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    BrainGrant did Q&A with a developer and he is bout to do 2 reworks on 2 cosmics
  • Options
    jaylerdjaylerd Posts: 113
    edited August 2018
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    Anti-Venom won't happen until at least Venom 2, but I don't see that happening either. Eddie would have to get rid of Venom first, have it attach to Thompson and then have Venom reattach himself to Eddie.

The way the Venom movie is looking, they are combining elements of Maximum Carnage and Anti-Venom together with Venom hunting the symbiotes.

That's assuming MCOC only adds characters based on movies, which Green Goblin, Doc Ock, Ghost Rider, etc prove they don't. When X-Men: Apocalypse came out, they didn't release Archangel. That came way later.

Since Venom isn't Marvel, MCOC can do whatever they want without tying it to Sony's next failed attempt at a spider-verse.

That said, hey, what about MANIA or Gwenom? Would be fun, fast characters.
  • Options
    Scream
    I would say Scream and Riot. And a carnage buff ;)
  • Options
    Toxin

That's assuming MCOC only adds characters based on movies, which Green Goblin, Doc Ock, Ghost Rider, etc prove they don't. When X-Men: Apocalypse came out, they didn't release Archangel. That came way later.

Since Venom isn't Marvel, MCOC can do whatever they want without tying it to Sony's next failed attempt at a spider-verse.

Fox and Marvel are one in the same now.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    A carnage rework. I will accept no less.

Prepare for disappointment
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★

Fox and Marvel are one in the same now.

Not yet, early next year.

I’m just hoping Jackman puts the claws back on for one last slog alongside Spider-Man or The Avengers, ahhh man that would be so good
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Scream
    Scream and Riot would be cool, we might finally have symbiotes with high potential.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Anti-Venom.

Well, there's nothing to say they will release both Champs directly from the Movie. They draw on Comics as well.
  • Options
    EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Venom and carnage were a couple of the biggest teases, can’t they be good for something other than arena.