**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thank you to mods and some feedback

First I want to thank the mods. They deal with a lot of negativity on a regular basis and have a tough job.

I also want to thank Kabam for the new offers. These are the type of offers that I would be willing to spend my money if I choose to spend. My feedback for Kabam and the mods is to push offers like today a little more regularly. I would certainly purchase an Odin if things like 5* shards and awakening gems were attached. I bought the offer today and I will again if presented the opportunity. Things like this will entice me to spend money.

Not everyone spends money on games and that is totally fine. Some do and that is fine. I will be a little more regular with offers like today.

Comments

• SlickpeteySlickpetey Posts: 89
    CoquiFongo wrote: »
    Wow so how does that brown eye taste? Are you full on drinking the Kabam kook aid or just taking sips?

What is kook aid?
    Additionally, nothing wrong with showing some appreciate to people who are constantly dealing with crude individuals such as yourself.