**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Love the Gwenpool event! Here why...

hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,117 ★★★★★
We have the ability to complete it on our own time and not during a 7 or 8 hour window (during which we may be working or asleep). This is great for the players. Also, the reward to effort ratio is good. Similar qualities to the trials of the mad titan. Which I thought was great. Truly appreciate the flexibility on this one. Great job!

Comments

• hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,117 ★★★★★
    *Here's why 😂
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    It's a nice feature for sure. I'm only running epic while doing what I need to do in the monthly event. If I have spare energy at the end of the month, I can autofight through the lower difficulties.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,164 ★★★★
    Good shout. Good job on this one Kabam
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    Why haven't week 2 been opened yet is the big question...
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    bm3epps wrote: »
    Why haven't week 2 been opened yet is the big question...

Because it opens on Wednesday
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    GP event is great.
    Kabam is like a Premium Hero Crystal. Once in a while, you pull a 4*. But then, you know its gonna be a while till you get the same luck.
    Same with Kabam. Once in a while, they do a good job... but you know its going to be a while till it happens again.

Just trying to call out something positive when I see it. Just as important as calling out something we do not like imo.
  • When does Week 3 open?
    Yo this event is trash, we have to wait 4 weeks to get a crystal where iron patriot is in...like how bad can that get..

Okie doke... I'm just comparing it to other additional monthly events in the past. You get 5* shards for very little time or effort spent. I like to have a mixture of challenging content (using energy intentionally when you have time to focus) and content I can auto fight (using energy while multitasking, but still earning rewards). So the lack of difficulty doesn't really bother me.
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    When does Week 3 open?

Next Wednesday