**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dilemma with the Devil

XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
Sooo, I’m back again...this one I’m actually more confused on, taking a champ to r4 unduped. I have my Mephisto at r3 currently and don’t use him for much, thinking he needs to be duped to be really good, but I recently pulled another mystic catalyst and this weeks AQ was generous in terms of basics. I’m close to having everything to r4 him. But idk if I should focus on taking others to r3 before this r4, or even bringing up 4 stars to r5 (I only have two currently). Thoughts?

Dilemma with the Devil 39 votes

R4 that Mephisto
17%
DOKTOROKTOPUSSuper_Mitch_83NamelezJosefine4RedEightTheUltimateN2X_Factor_Agent 7 votes
R5 Doctor voodoo (4*)
41%
RagamugginGunnerSpeedbumpColleenGrafikdevBrandonmballouSpiderCoolsOnmixHammerbro_64CupidshashankchromeQuatre_1988cx23433VoltolosNoob2435Fhfjghhggggjfhfjgkingb 16 votes
R5 GR (4*)
10%
JestressTendersquadKngSpcJayCee 4 votes
R5 Luke Cage (4*)
7%
DrOctavius2_2Darkrider05harerabbit99 3 votes
R3 Classic Cap 5*)
2%
Duke_Silver 1 vote
Save for archangel dupe to take him to r4
20%
buttersSassyMastyCoachLedAtticus9090V1PER1987TheSpicyKnightLightingrod7Rockypantherx 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    Also, I have no Blade yet so, yeah, I have the stark at r5 ready to go though.
  • Options
    Mephisto whips with a noodle and is really easy to take out on defense. AA is a great attacker to go with SS so I would go with him.

Yeah, problem Is archangels damage is perfectly serviceable at r3 but if I got that dupe there’d be no question about it. Mephisto’s PI is also very strong, and with my testing his damage isn’t actually the worst, other characters hit much worse. But of course he’s not close to archangel
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Dilemma with the Devil should have been a Summoner title. Better than Devil's Advocate by far!
  • Options
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    Dilemma with the Devil should have been a Summoner title. Better than Devil's Advocate by far!

Thanks? lol
  • Options
    SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    Save for archangel dupe to take him to r4
    Archangel has gotten me through some tough content. He's awesome. All you have to do is parry and heavy and provided the opponent isnt immune, watch their health drain away, better with awakened
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,506 ★★★★★
    If you don't have cats in overflow, I would just wait for something better. If you want to walk through uncollected every month relatively quickly, rank AA. Mine is R4 and clears almost every path up to the boss in about 20 hits.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    R3 Classic Cap 5*)
    Whoops, thought it said Cap IW.