**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Directors of S.H.I.E.L.D.

With the inclusion of Hydra's Punisher 2099 and Red Skull as well as members of A.I.M. with Taskmaster and M.O.D.O.K., I felt like there should be a new event based on S.H.I.E.L.D. While there have been inclusions of S.H.I.E.L.D. agents, like Quake, as well as former agents like Black Widow and Hawkeye, there are a few S.H.I.E.L.D. characters that are more than worthy of a place in the Contest.

I think that Director Nick Fury and Director Phil Coulson should be two characters added to the possible "Directors of S.H.I.E.L.D." event. I created an entry on the Character Wishlist 3.0 with some details on each of them.

The link for the page is here, you may have to scroll down a bit: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/18/character-wishlist-thread-3-0/p41

If anyone has any ideas about this event, feedback is welcome.

Thanks again,
Jack

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Looks pretty cool. It would be fun to play as those guys. Here’s the descriptions he wrote if y’all don’t feel like going over and digging thru

Director Nick Fury: (Avengers/Captain America: The Winter Soldier version)

Not particularly sure what kind of abilities to add to him, but his class would definitely be Skill.

Possible Abilities:
    - Similarly to Sabretooth, he gains Fury on every hit. For the sole reason that he is Nick FURY
    - Critical hits
    - Bleed/Stun on Special Attacks

Special Attacks:
    SP1: 'Trouble Still Comes Around': Nick Fury unloads a clip directly into the opponent
    SP2: 'Helicarrier Bombardment': Missile Attacks from off-screen (Yondu)
    SP3: 'Keep Both Eyes Open': Maybe just him beating up on the defender, with a little S.H.I.E.L.D. salute (Iron Patriot)

Synergies:
    - Hawkeye, Black Widow, and Coulson: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
    - Captain America (WWII, Classic, Infinity War): Friends
    - Iron Man, Iron Man Infinity War: Friends

Director Phil Coulson: (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 4 version, with robotic hand)

Again, not sure about abilities, but he should either be Tech, because some of his abilities would be for his robot hand, or Science because of his Kree blood.

Possible Abilities:
    - Physical Resistance, as a result of his Kree blood
    - Poison Immune: like Captain Marvel, he also possesses Kree physiology
    - Ability Accuracy Reduction (against robots): Coulson's robot hand can interrupt signals/block communications
    - Critical Hits: Coulson's hand gives him increased power and strength (only when he hits with his left hand)

Special Attacks:
    SP1: 'CLASSIFIED': Coulson attacks using his 'laser finger' on his hand (this is a joke made in AoS Season 3)
    SP2: 'We Cannot Let Them Win': A combination of shield attacks and Icer shots, a less acrobatic Taskmaster SP1
    SP3: 'A Part of Something Bigger': This could be a combination of all of his hand's abilities (super strength, lasers, shield, etc.), with a shot from the Destroyer gun (that he used to shoot Loki and Garrett) at the end

Synergies:
    - Hawkeye, Black Widow, Nick Fury, Quake: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Quake is on Coulson's team, not Nick Fury's)
    - Quake: Teammates
    - Captain America: Idol (might be a better option for this)
    - Loki: Nemesis (just because Loki killed him)

(Another cool thing would be for his block animation to have his laser shield with the S.H.I.E.L.D. logo from his arm)