**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4* Featured Crystal??

Dearest Kabam and MCOC community. I've had the bright idea to maybe introduce a 4 star featured crystal into the contest. It could cost 2500 or 3000 shards and have a similar pool to the 5 star featured if not the same.
I believe this would benefit end-gamers to complete their roster easier and benefit mid-gamers to get an exclusive and/or powerful champion.
Please comment with thoughts

Comments

• Options
    UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    End gamers just need a arena rush for a 4* with a big roaster to help them
  • Options
    jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    Hayden216 wrote: »
    Dearest Kabam and MCOC community. I've had the bright idea to maybe introduce a 4 star featured crystal into the contest. It could cost 2500 or 3000 shards and have a similar pool to the 5 star featured if not the same.
    I believe this would benefit end-gamers to complete their roster easier and benefit mid-gamers to get an exclusive and/or powerful champion.
    Please comment with thoughts

exactly what I was thinking
  • Options
    AdityatheaawesomAdityatheaawesom Posts: 101
    I agree this would be awesome.
  • Options
    zbowldszbowlds Posts: 1
    I like this idea a lot. As someone that isn’t end-game but has been playing for 2+ years I could see lots of benefits from giving lower level summoners the chance to pull a champion that would help them progress further faster but also give veteran summoners the chance to add champs to their missing rosters.
  • Options
    RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    Awesome idea sadly it would hurt kabam's selling of featured phc and gmc, so we wont see that :'(
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Rodstein wrote: »
    Awesome idea sadly it would hurt kabam's selling of featured phc and gmc, so we wont see that :'(

We have feature 5* crystals and they sell feature GMC. Any end game player wouldnt be buying crystals to get the 4*, theyd be buying the crystal to get the 5*. I don't think it would hurt sales at all, just give an additional option to spend 4* shards on.
  • Options
    Hayden216Hayden216 Posts: 35
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Rodstein wrote: »

We have feature 5* crystals and they sell feature GMC. Any end game player wouldnt be buying crystals to get the 4*, theyd be buying the crystal to get the 5*. I don't think it would hurt sales at all, just give an additional option to spend 4* shards on.

My thoughts exactly