Options

Awakened Ability Help

Hi folks been playing for a few months but this is my first post, so please excuse any lack of knowledge or any glaring mistakes I might might not be aware of.

Here’s my question. I just purchased a **** ton of 4/5 Star Awakening Crystals. I have 2 Five Star, Magic and 2 Five Star Science champions, and a host of 4 Star champions. However when I go to use the available 4/5 Star awakening Gems, the game tells me that I don’t have any champions that can use these crystals? How is that possible? Do I need to max out those champions in order to use those crystals, or am I experiencing a glitch in the game?
Any pointers or clarification would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance,
BC870

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,231 ★★★★★
    U hav Not buy awaky gym. It only sig Stone.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,074 ★★★★★
    Do you mean sig stones? Awakening gems aren't available to buy. Post a picture of the items in your stash.
  • Options
    BlackCloud870BlackCloud870 Posts: 12
    Here’s a few pics for examples...
  • Options
    yxf7qah9bd8q.png
  • Options
    Picture 2
    j5o3pyki6r1f.png
  • Options
    Those are Sig stones. You can only use them on awakened champs. Awakened champs have silver stars instead of gold
  • Options
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Do you mean sig stones? Awakening gems aren't available to buy. Post a picture of the items in your stash.

You are correct. Hey are actually signature stones. Told ya’ I’m a noob 😆

Based off the pictures, Am I missing something here?

• Options
    Civil Warrior would be someone you could use a 4* Sig stone on
  • Options
    Antman isn't duped yet so you'd have to wait.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Those are Sig stones. You can only use them on awakened champs. Awakened champs have silver stars instead of gold

Ah, I see now. That makes sense. So, 2 more noob questions.
    1.) Can my gold star champs be “Awakened”? If so, how?
    2.) Is there any advantage to having the gold star champs?

Again, I know this is entry level, but I’m hoping to learn.
  • Options
    They can by either pulling a duplicate (dupe) from crystals or by getting awakening gems from quests like acts 1-5. Sometimes they are available to buy in the units store.
  • Options
    Antman isn't duped yet so you'd have to wait.

Finally. It’s all making sense now! Thanks Demonzfyre! 🙌
  • Options
    No worries. Good luck
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★

1) yes you can “dupe” or “awaken” them by getting a duplicate from a crystal or by using an awakening gem. (Looks like a signature stone but is triangular

2) yes the silver stars mean that you’ve unlocked a special ability. Some aren’t too beneficial (Angela) while some are complete game changers (void, switch, starlord)

• Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Mitchell35 wrote: »

1) yes you can “dupe” or “awaken” them by getting a duplicate from a crystal or by using an awakening gem. (Looks like a signature stone but is triangular

2) yes the silver stars mean that you’ve unlocked a special ability. Some aren’t too beneficial (Angela) while some are complete game changers (void, switch, starlord)

And some you DO NOT want awakened if you want them to be better in alliance war defense. Case In point, nightcrawler
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,393 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Mitchell35 wrote: »

And some you DO NOT want awakened if you want them to be better in alliance war defense. Case In point, nightcrawler

Awakening makes him a way better attacker, though. Those Furies stack infinitely, and can really ramp up his Attack and Deep Wound damage. As they're triggered by critical hits, you'll see them more often on Swashbuckling mode, which is now easier to access.

Nightcrawler and Civil Warrior are good pulls for a beginning player. CW isn't the best offensively, but has useful power control and is a solid (if unexciting) defensive champion. Don't bother taking up his Signature ability past about 20; as it doesn't get much better.