**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

T4 Class Catalyst Trading (swapping) Available

My idea is pretty simple and an idea I'm sure wouldn't be difficult to implement as the gifting function is available so could be setup similar.
Basically for a "small" price you as a member (maybe level 40 and above) make the function available to yourself. Within the function the member will have the option to trade only "one" t4cc between only "one" of your alliance members a month ie 28 days. Having the restriction will stop this system being abused but on the other hand will have more and more of the userbase joining alliances. These t4cc arent easy to come by as we all know. This makes it slightly easier but not as easy as to hand them away because you have to have a t4cc of your own collected to allow the trade.

It's a win win for kabam. Money, money for the userbase having the option to buy the Trading Badge. Money money with more people joining alliances.

And a win win for alliance members as they get a little help in forming better teams. What ya all think?

Comments

• Options
    1966SG1966SG Posts: 45
    I like the idea. I personally think we should be able to gift ANYTHING in our inventory, but we all know that won't happen because it's not money money MONEY for Kabam.
  • Options
    GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 269
    it seems a nice idea. hope it can be done