**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[X-101] - 13.2 Mill Ally 5x5, AW T6, Gold, LINE Req, Looking for 1

[X-101] - The Phoenix Force

We have 1 immediate opening. We require 1 active/loyal heads. A player that understands loyalty, teamwork, and communication = growth. We're looking for a player that is capable of finishing AQ Map 5x5 WHILE running AW Season, consistency is KEY. That has 12+ 4* R5/50 or 5* R3/45, & 2+ 5* R4 or better. LINE app is REQUIRED to maintain communication during AQ and AW. We understand that this a game, and not your life here. We're asking for participation, and communication. Everyone that has stuck around has grown quite well. We need a few who are willing to stay the course, and rock out together. This Alliance is all about making things work, and do so by sticking together (just the same, reward leeches will not be tolerated). NO HOT HEADS or DRAMA QUEENS here, nor wanted here. We like to maintain a chill and positive atmosphere here. This is a game after all, and it SHOULD be fun. We all have off days. Just a fact of life. So you keeping us informed helps even on your off days. Sometimes a few words can do more than diving in at random. So here's a quick recap of the Alliance...

-Weekly SA (Rank rewards range weekly, usually 21-40% bracket, sometimes 6-20%)
-AQ Prestige 5,458 - average 110-115 Million points weekly - last cycle rank 1,234
-AQ participation in Map 5x5 (DONATIONS REQUIRED WEEKLY) 135k Gold, 30k BC, 12.5k Loyalty
-Current War rating 1,535 Tier 7-4 - We landed Gold 1 Season 2
-Line App a MUST
-No major/unreasonable expectations here (meaning no mins, just participation to the best of your ability)
-We always complete peak milestones for Item Use, Completion, and all other Alliance Events short of the arena ones.
-Looking for level 58+ rate 350k+ with 12+ 4* R5/50 and/or 5* R3/45, & 2+ 5* R4/55 champs or better
-Minimum Prestige of 5,200+ is REQUIRED; higher is always better and welcomed
-We are primarily a North American Alliance. However we also have a BG that is primarily overseas. We are looking for a player for that group today. We do require a basic understanding of English, as it is needed for communication to work out solid.

If you feel you're a good fit, feel free to get back to me. Looking forward to your messages. Have fun out there!

IGN - Sirius Break
Line ID - siriusbreak

P.S. - We've maintained the core lineup of players for a long time so, we're ideally looking for a long term players who want a place to stay for the long haul. Many of our players have been here for months, some years. Personally been here over 1 year.

Comments

• Still looking for 1. War rating has increased to 1,596 since the initial message was posted. I also should have phrased that the spot availability is as soon as the next war ends. Placement is currently up. So after attack phase ends is when we'd be able to bring you in.
  • T5 war. need 2 ASAP. like NOW. DM me on LINE app

LINE ID - siriusbreak
  • Also, to the player I was talking with a few days ago. My phone got all wonky and I had to reinstall Line app. I don't remember your ID so please contact me if you're still interested (yeah, I know, vague.)