**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Where is Korg?

I was expecting to fight Korg or see him since he is all over the start screens. On his way? Haven't had a sniff of him yet.

Comments

• Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,550 ★★★★★
    He's part of the story in the event quest. Are you just skipping all the dialogue? That's where you'll see him.

He doesn't seem to be anywhere to fight. Like Wasp wasn't.

I guess it was too difficult to write a reason into the story for anyone like Thor Ragnarok, Hulk Ragnarok or Loki to pick an unnecessary fight with Korg the gladiator.
  • Options
    This is a disturbing trend. First Wasp, now Korg. With Wasp they made the excuse that they didn't make her a defender in the monthly event because they "couldn't work her into the story" which is just absurd. At least they made her a boss in the rift-like event so you could fight her a few times. Nothing with Korg.

The monthly event is the only place we have a chance to get used to new Champs and their fighting style unless someone maxes them out upon opening from a crystal and it manages to become their top champ (generally low odds). There is no way this isn't a strategic decision by Kabam so that we all spend more resources once we finally encounter these champs in AW.
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Korg will be in the Gwenpool event for Thor: Ragnarok
  • Options
    sd__whitesd__white Posts: 182
    You can get a 2* Korg but purchasing him with your Marvel Insider points if you're registered on the Marvel website!!!
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    That’s what I did
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    You won’t get him at least til he is released tho
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Won't get that 2* korg til mid September.
  • Options
    I'm expecting Korg to hide himself in a cave or somewhere mourning his good friend Miek after stepping on Miek. So it'll be awhile before he comes out from hiding and for you to be able to face him ...

a981baecxstu.png
  • Options
    Kamr05Kamr05 Posts: 208
    Buy the Marvel Insider pack for 30,000 points and get the 2 star version of him
  • Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Korg is all around you. He is the boulder you just walked by. The pile of rock you jumped over; mistaking it for a carin. Korg is the reason why the battle realm is short of gold. Korg goes after gold like a kid goes after candy in a candy store.

Korg eats the gold. He thinks it helps to maintain his stoney appearance. Lol
  • Options
    LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    Too busy working on the server issues. They need his immunities to bridge connections.
  • Options
    EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Korg has Thorns an is going to be an good defender. They want you to fight him in aw first after people spend on fgmc without being able to practice an learn his moves an ability. Makes them more money

This is right it will be a trend we see with defenders going forward. Can’t fit them into the story 🙄 god the excuses just kill me. Just own it, there is nothing wrong with wanting to keep defenders under wraps to be sneaky in war.
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Anyone remember Medusa testing your skill before she helped you rescue lockjaw from kingpin?
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Pamphlets got him.