**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance Merger

Please do not spam me with messages if you are not what we are looking for. Please message me on Line.

Line ID: bigarabia
In-game: bigarabia

We are 6-8 summoners that love the game and don’t want to leave it just yet. Some of us are more advanced than the rest but we’re running anywhere between 200K and 500K PI. We are looking for a semi-retired yet ‘still want to play the game’ alliance that would do 3 bgs of maps 3/4, and AW maybe once or twice a week. An alliance that won’t stress out if a move isn’t made or milestones aren’t hit. Most of us are married with kids and hold full time jobs/businesses. We can handle our own BG but would require some officer representation.

We’ve been together for 2+ years and never has anyone been disrespectful nor unfriendly. We would prefer guys/gals in the same situation. We have one rule amongst ourselves that if you join, then you move. Some of us are arena active while others only do AW/AQ.

We play this game because we love it but also recognize that we all have outside commitments as well. We are also spread out the world and never had an issue with time zones since we pretty much cover the globe. Anyhow, please send me your in-game name, alliance name and maybe a one-liner and we can take it from there. If I do not respond, then it means that we have either found a new home or your alliance may not be suitable for us.

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Options
    Jrt3010Jrt3010 Posts: 9
    Hey was wondering if ya found an alliance yet and how many do you have? We run aq map3 and aw 3 times a week during the season. No event minimums but still do fairly well in peak and milestone rewards. Main reqs is aw and aq active and clanhq for communication. Let me know if your interested. Can look me up in game if you would like. jrt3010
  • Options
    BigMacBigMac Posts: 27
    Thank you for responding. Definitely the type of alliance we are looking for. I noticed you have 28/30. We would potentially be 8 summoners
  • Options
    hey hit me up on line i think we have what your looking for, my id is Stephiichu.
  • Options
    ggFyreggFyre Posts: 12
    hey Big. I feel we are running what you are looking for. Currently have space in the roster for 6-8 (even though it says we have 28/30....couple of alts, bit of deadwood). If we could get a few more active players, we would comfortably climb in ranking.

IGN: ggFyre

Look me up IG and check out the alliance. If you're interested, LineID is the same and we can chat further.

Cheers
  • Options
    Don't know if you've found a home for you and your brethren yet but here's our info:

We are a laid back 7 million alliance looking for awesome semi retired players who just enjoy the game. We have a few grinders but that's on their own accord.

GOLD 3
    MAP 2x5
    WAR IS A REQUIREMENT
    NO DONATIONS
    1.5 ITEM USE
    9K COMPLETION
    5K SA

Most of us interact like family so come join us and be a part of it!!!!