**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Your outages cost me

X_Factor_AgentX_Factor_Agent Posts: 2,860 ★★★★★
Your outages cost me Kabam. The best time to grind is the 1st round because it goes into the weekend. No work. You put in 3 outages in one day, which costed me the 1 million winning points I needed. This morning I decided to grind for 5 hours straight. Non stop. I spent 600 units plus what I made off of arena crystals, and I was lucky with units too. I don't want compensation. I want you to fix the game. Scheduled maintenance only. Stop with the **** emergency maintenance. I'm not the only one. Maybe I'm whining a little to much, but this is just getting on my nerves. If the servers might be going down just give the community a warning.

Comments

• Options
    TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    I agree the server outages are frustrating and have been to frequent lately but its not a case of them just being able to stop emergency maintenance or give warning its called EMERGENCY maintenance for a reason
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,035 ★★★★★
    Your outages cost me Kabam. The best time to grind is the 1st round because it goes into the weekend. No work. You put in 3 outages in one day, which costed me the 1 million winning points I needed. This morning I decided to grind for 5 hours straight. Non stop. I spent 600 units plus what I made off of arena crystals, and I was lucky with units too. I don't want compensation. I want you to fix the game. Scheduled maintenance only. Stop with the **** emergency maintenance. I'm not the only one. Maybe I'm whining a little to much, but this is just getting on my nerves. If the servers might be going down just give the community a warning.

They don't have control of emergency maintenance. That's why it's emergency. Plus if the game is down for you, it's down for all. Think of it as pausing the game. No one's else is getting points while you aren't.
    It's great that you want the game fixed but you imply Kabam doesn't. In fact, most people who make threads like seem to think Kabam doesn't want the game to work when its not really the game, its the server side of things. They don't gain anything for the game not working.
  • Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Think of your car breaking down while you’re driving.
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    What arena did you do..it's easy to do atleast one million a day and that with the outages and like someone said..it was down for everyone not just you..I barely played this round and was able to put up 4.2 mil for Killmonger
  • Options
    How many 4* do you have, and what rank are they?
  • Options
    sounds like you should be able to..the lowest team I use after infinite streak is 2 rank 3 4* and a max 3*