**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

glory and tier-4 class catalyst fragments

3600 fragments cost 500 glory

7200 fragments cost 1500 glory

Well, 7200 fragments should cost initially 1000 glory

Comments

• SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    They charge you extra because the greater glory crystal guarantees all 7200 frags are the same class/color. As opposed to 2 regular glory crystals.
    (not defending the practice....just explaining the reasoning)
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    I agree that it should cost more to get all the same type of fragments, but when it's not a chosen class fragment then it's a waste of everyone's time, who would actually pay that much when it's random vs random selection.......glory is not that easy to come by.
  • wolfwolf Posts: 106
    Solswerd wrote: »
    They charge you extra because the greater glory crystal guarantees all 7200 frags are the same class/color. As opposed to 2 regular glory crystals.
    (not defending the practice....just explaining the reasoning)

Yeah, the reasoning makes sense, but still makes more sense if it costed 1000 glory
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Headroller wrote: »
    I agree that it should cost more to get all the same type of fragments, but when it's not a chosen class fragment then it's a waste of everyone's time, who would actually pay that much when it's random vs random selection.......glory is not that easy to come by.

I've bought it before. Honestly having the extra 3600 of a class is sometimes worth it. It stinks if you pull skill when you needed cosmic or science, but it is a chance you choose to take.