**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kindly address this ASAP

TJ82TJ82 Posts: 610 ★★★
Hey @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious I no need to bring the recent game issue to you, you are better aware of same.

Though a request to please address the 50pc health loss in AQ when game nowdays is crashing often. Atleast for AQ, this rule needs to be scrapped.

Today I lost 50pc health of both of my LCs, and my alliance member thrice of his heroes due to glitch at game end. Can confirm it wasn't network issue at my end coz all other data apps were functioning perfect. Below snapshot5rr5gffzzng3.png
d53lhqpe5641.png

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,021 ★★★★★
    There haven't been any outages today. If there were there would be 100's of posts talking about it on here.
  • I'm sorry to hear you faced some connection issues with accessing the game. However, as your fellow player mentioned: we haven't experienced any server issues that would falter your connection. Please check your connection and/or head over to this thread to post your phone information so we can further investigate it.

Click Here.
This discussion has been closed.