**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Improve the daily offer , make it permanently x5

I bought the daily offer since the day it started including the 1k t4c shards but I stopped now since t4c is more common and the offer 2 expensive for 1k shards. The yesterday 3 t4b 1 t4c offer was reasonsably priced at 50 $ and way better bang per buck than 1k shards per 5$ so i suggest u guys change daily offer permanently to 5k shards /10shards crystals on sunday

Comments

• Options
    BmoreWilsonBmoreWilson Posts: 48
    I think it's funny how they can push out these offers faster than they can push out a fix. I'm. It spending 50$ on 1 tier 4 class catalyst. That's unbelievable. 20$ should be the max. Do you not understand Kabam that ppl do have life's outside you're game and don't want to spend that much money. 10$ is good. 20$ is ok. 30$ is enough. But 50$-100$ daily deals is unnecessary.
  • Options
    TryghtonTryghton Posts: 2
    I agree 100%. All prices should be reduced, but we all know that's not going to happen. Despite what any company says, it's not about the customer, but the almighty dollar.
  • Options
    et rendre refiler plus d éclats cristaux basique 4 ,bien-sur il faut les mériter, mais je trouve ke c vraiment trop light
  • Options
    NyaleNyale Posts: 136
    Maybe add 1-2 k t4b shards as well
  • Options
    Or make the crystal content x5 because the ongoing offer is a ripoff compared with some of your decent ones
  • Options
    Anyone else still buying the underwhelming dailies?