**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

high prestige champs

NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
so my prestige doesn't even go pass 6k not because i dont have rank 4 5 stars i have more than 3 rank 4 5 stars i have 6 stars as well its just that all the champs i pull are low prestige, which makes the game so unfair when things are based off of prestige and I keep pulling characters with such low prestige. when theres nothing you can do hows that fair

Comments

• ChewybuccaChewybucca Posts: 95
    That’s just the luck of the dice...the hole games just one big slot machine , hoping your reel comes in ......
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Prestige is one big sack on s**t.
    There are awesome champs with low prestige, and there are garbage champs with high prestige, that will never be ranked up.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    prestige keeps you stuck in certain parts of the game, there are certain awards you ant receive due to prestige I've been playing for 3 years and people who have been playing for 5 months have higher prestige than me and receive better rewards because of it. I dont get it man it just completely messed up. i would understand if it was my fault but what can i do when i keep getting the short stick
  • RoyalPlasmaRoyalPlasma Posts: 73
    It's just how it works man. From the beginning and on, this game was not built to be fair. If you really feel cheated and fed up, you just gotta quit or push on unfortunately..
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,164 ★★★★
    What rewards are determined by prestige ?
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    SandeepS wrote: »

I was wondering that very same thing..
    They influence points in AQ, but aside from that.. I dunno.. maybe slightly mildly less points in arena?

AQ is not a one man thing, so that shouldn’t be too much of a pain. Unless of course they kick you lower prestige. In which case it’s definitely not the game that’s at fault, rather the [I’ll save the filter here] alliance that pulls that sort of thing.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    SandeepS wrote: »

When infinity dungeons were available, the crystals you could purchase with fragments were determined by your prestige.
    If I remember right, you needed >5,3k prestige to be eligible to buy the 5* crystals.
  • Notcho59Notcho59 Posts: 116
    Is there a list of the best champs for prestige?