**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ascendant Crystals

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,241 ★★★★★
Out of curiosity, how many of you have rolled Cats from these? I'm debating the effort. All I've ever rolled is ISO. I'm glad the Frags have been added to the Cat Arena, but the Ascendants don't seem to yield much. Just curious if anyone has had better luck with them.

Comments

• BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Of all the ones I opened, never once did a cat drop from one.
    I’ve given up on them entirely and just do regular arenas to hoard some units from milestones when that one’s on.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,241 ★★★★★
    Bapoi wrote: »
    Of all the ones I opened, never once did a cat drop from one.
    I’ve given up on them entirely and just do regular arenas to hoard some units from milestones when that one’s on.

I haven't had one drop either. Considering how rare they are, I wish the drop rate was a bit higher. Not insanely, but at least more. I'll still run the Arena. I'm a Grinder. I'll run just about any Arena. It's just somewhat disappointing is all.
    Yup it is. Time limits the arenas I go for, so the pay-off of that one just isn’t worth it to me.
    Especially now that my game starts acting wonky after about 20-30 minutes of playing.
    If the drop rate were upped however, I might reconsider it again.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,241 ★★★★★
    I mean, if you're trying for specific Cats, the Frags are worth it. I just don't think I'll invest too much hope into the Crystals. Lol.
    I mean, if you're trying for specific Cats, the Frags are worth it. I just don't think I'll invest too much hope into the Crystals. Lol.

For frag crystals I’ll do the EQ haha, more to get from there than the two or three arenas a month 😊