**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Face me for hulk ragnarok

This ability is so absolutely minimal it can only be used against 4 champs that I know of (mephisto, magik, domino and dorm) correct me if there are more but this is just so minimal that it doesn’t make him very useful. I think was he needs is a synergy like blade has to expand this would be really cool if Korg had this synergy. The synergy could be something simple like expanded to be active against all dot debuffs or even just bleed since hulk is already immune to poison. Feel free to share you’re comments I personally have 6* hulk rag and see a lot of potential in him but he need a bit more to really be worth anything imo.

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Doesn't it work against degen from some nodes? Was it starburst? I can't remember
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Doesn't it work against degen from some nodes? Was it starburst? I can't remember

You’re right I forgot about that! But I still think he could use a synergy to expand it. Would be nice to be able to use hulk on bleed nodes too since those are become more popular and he basically hits like a fairy when face me isn’t active
    edited August 2018
    Fight goldpool with his bleed change to passive bleed synergy active lol
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    I think hes great with they way he is. Not every ability has to be OP or expansive to work well. Take him in against a Dorm boss in AW and should win without much trouble with a 6*
    Hulk ragnarok being a good option for dorm reminds me of the time i was using a 3* maxed out abomination to solo map 1 dorm...
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    I think hes great with they way he is. Not every ability has to be OP or expansive to work well. Take him in against a Dorm boss in AW and should win without much trouble with a 6*

The point is he should have a little more versatility though. I will not disagree he is effective against dorm, magik,domino, and mephisto so not including starburst which i don’t believe is an aw node that’s only 4 champs out 100+ compared to my blade who with gr has roughly 50 op match ups. Just some food for thought on your opinion bro.

belli300 wrote: »

The point is he should have a little more versatility though. I will not disagree he is effective against dorm, magik,domino, and mephisto so not including starburst which i don’t believe is an aw node that’s only 4 champs out 100+ compared to my blade who with gr has roughly 50 op match ups. Just some food for thought on your opinion bro.

You should compare blade without synergies, so just dimensional beings not villains or mystics(except the ones that are dimensional beings). I can't remember much but if you compare that to hulk rags it will be closer

You should compare blade without synergies, so just dimensional beings not villains or mystics(except the ones that are dimensional beings). I can't remember much but if you compare that to hulk rags it will be closer

I 100% agree. i also stand by my point in making this statement. blade would be essentially useless without gr and without that synergy nobody would rank 5 him and he would not even be in the “demigod tier” this is why I believe hulk deserves a synergy to expand his versatility.

• RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★

I 100% agree. i also stand by my point in making this statement. blade would be essentially useless without gr and without that synergy nobody would rank 5 him and he would not even be in the “demigod tier” this is why I believe hulk deserves a synergy to expand his versatility.

Sorry, but even without synergies Blade is still top level/god tier. To say otherwise is just silly. Now had you said an unduped Blade I could see that argument. But anyone that can regen the way he does and hit like he does at r5 is God tier.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    I think I’ve seen videos of face me working against bane....