**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5-star and 6-star "Trash"

Kabam,
Can you pull out, just like the summoner's choice crystal. That way we, your customers can remove champions we DON'T want to have...
No one wanted to pull 6-star Deadpool
No one wanted 5-star: Colossus
I read the post about some guy wanting Joe fixit. Yet he isn't available as a 5-star?
Can we vote to remove 3x 5-star champs and 1x 6-star from the crystal pool...

Comments

• Options
    VikingGunn85VikingGunn85 Posts: 33
    Shouldn't every champ be considered a decent pull?
    Just saying the state of the game has way more downers than uppers....
  • Options
    Monkey17288Monkey17288 Posts: 99
    They should just buff the champs. I have a 6* Deadpool, Gamora and BB. All trash and have zero uses in the game. BB does make Medusa better but not him I also have the 5* Colossus that I paid 15K of shards for. I guess to them they need the **** to make you feel great when you get a good pull but overall it's just more depressing than anything.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★
    Kabam,
    Can you pull out, just like the summoner's choice crystal. That way we, your customers can remove champions we DON'T want to have...
    No one wanted to pull 6-star Deadpool
    No one wanted 5-star: Colossus
    I read the post about some guy wanting Joe fixit. Yet he isn't available as a 5-star?
    Can we vote to remove 3x 5-star champs and 1x 6-star from the crystal pool...

If everyone's a winner, then no one's a winner.
  • Options
    There's still a variety of different people to pull based off of polling a couple that everybody doesn't want...
    The game doesn't even function properly they don't have time to buff champions. It would be an appreciation like hey we won't kick you in the nuts with (Champion) anymore...
    If you already have them consider it an exclusive 2-Star, cuz that's about how often they'll get used. Only if you need them to get through a gate...
  • Options
    I'm also willing to bet that the vote will be damn near unanimous......