Options

Dungeon Math?

Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
I'm very confused about the Dark Artifacts.

As I understand it:

-We can earn a max of 300 Dark Artifacts daily from the dungeon milestones.

-Dungeons will run for 3 14 day periods over the next several months.

-14 times 300 equals 4200, with 3 runs a grand total of 12,600 Dark Artifacts can be earned over the next 3 months.

-a 5* Dark Artifact crystal costs 27,000 Dark Artifacts

-We can only earn 46.666% of one of these crystals if we maximize our dungeon time

Umm, was this intended? Is there some other source of Dark Artifacts that has yet to be revealed? Because as is no one will bother with Dungeons at all because there literally is no reward whatsoever.

Comments

• Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    You have to add up all the milestones. At the highest prestige you are earning approximately 1k per day and around 14k at the end of the two weeks.
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Miike has confirmed that we will only be able to get 1 5* in the entire 3 month iteration
  • Options
    Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    You have to add up all the milestones. At the highest prestige you are earning approximately 1k per day and around 14k at the end of the two weeks.

Wait, I thought they went with this whole peak milestone thing, they literally go away from it at the next opportunity?

If that's correct, it's a max of 1030 per day. 43,260 total, so 1.6 5* crystals.
  • Options
    SilentKissSilentKiss Posts: 138
    This new system is ****. Wasn't 4200 last time and now they nerf it to hades and back. And we should all jump for joy(sarcasm).
    You figure with all the glitches and overheating still happening on some Droid users(like my pixel) rewards would be better to keep us (the consumer) happy. I went from spending 100 a week to 0.00 a week because they have yet to provide any real compensation for what was lost and still being lost.
    Thanks for the slap to the face on new system, would rather spend more time on dungeons for better rewards..
    No wonder people been jumping ship lately.
    BTW I took a two year break from the game and came back to worse customer service than before I left.
    Go figure.
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    SilentKiss wrote: »
    This new system is ****. Wasn't 4200 last time and now they nerf it to hades and back. And we should all jump for joy(sarcasm).
    You figure with all the glitches and overheating still happening on some Droid users(like my pixel) rewards would be better to keep us (the consumer) happy. I went from spending 100 a week to 0.00 a week because they have yet to provide any real compensation for what was lost and still being lost.
    Thanks for the slap to the face on new system, would rather spend more time on dungeons for better rewards..
    No wonder people been jumping ship lately.
    BTW I took a two year break from the game and came back to worse customer service than before I left.
    Go figure.

Uummm the 5* prestige cut off wss 4.2k last time they even confirmed this themselves after getting flack about the lack of communication there.
  • Options
    Some flagged my post why? I wasn't disrespectful. I was just pointing out how Kabam has made me feel as a player. That's the problems so many in the community would rather tattle tell then speak up about how they feel.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Umm every one complained dungeons were to much of a grind. So they listenee and made the finsl milestone each day half of whay it use to be. And noe people are complaining again?
  • Options
    @NOOOOOOOOPEEEEE I know it was my Prestige last event was 4100. Now that I am almost 6k Prestige, and was actually looking forward to the event they went and nerfed the dark artifact crystals. I don't care if each Crystal had only lower end characters (Howard, she-hulk, IF, daredevil Netflix, etc) I just don't like how they dropped the dark artifacts to such a low count achievable each day.
    With all the issues and the players that stayed through the horrible overheating and glitching.. We are still here. All I want is a period where they have customer appreciation after such a game glitch.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,255 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    (Edited: Read the Announcement Post wrongly.)
  • Options
    @Patchie93 you won't find one post from me anywhere about the grind of the last event. Never kick a gift horse in the mouth(like people did last event)
    Because now they gifted us a Donkey..
    Cause people cried and cried they nerfed it. How about a poll /survey next time.
    Quick pop up link as you load and get the true opinions of the players. Not the ones that complain that it takes too long.
    But they don't complain that they can be free 2 play and still stand gold 1 to plat1 with others pay to play summoners..
    Take back to original way and if they don't like it don't do it.
    For example I never do Cata Clash. Even when it cost a 100units to compete in it. Was a waste of my time. People have to chose some times.
  • Options
    wskyeungwskyeung Posts: 37
    They do listened. The worst thing about the dungeon in fact is time consuming. With lesser the target each day, ppl could play easily...
    And the event will come back again n again.
    In fact, lots of my friends who didn’t participate last time shows some interest in this new event!

Great job, Kabam! 👍
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    @wskyeung no I disagree as do many others, read other post.
    They cut the rewards down and you're like good job.
    You must be looking for a job with them.
  • Options
    6psa1vbrb4bw.png
    eeg4lkbwaaba.png
    Let's fix glitches and give the players an event to compensate while we do it.
    (this is not their mindset and that's the issue)