**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6 Star shards - Pop or Wait?

WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
I am eager to pop my first ever 6 Star champ and am currently sitting on 9.8k. I'm wondering, should i pop now or wait til better champs keep getting to the pool? Got 3 4/55 champs so can hold i guess but hoping for the 6 star to carry me further.

6 Star shards - Pop or Wait? 101 votes

Open now - nothing to lose
44%
ShrimkinsDrOctavius2_2JestressTrektadqqedfyvrSpeedbumpFoxhero007Jim0172CptMuffinAkhilxcxShadeZeroDOKTOROKTOPUSEthans8279Jdub1250AanthoNiteAndDaeSgtSlaughter78Harbinger195ACIDUCKTrollllollllo 45 votes
Wait! There are better champs soon that will make it worth it
55%
TacoScottyGamerLeNoirFaineantBitterSteelAnimejay70Timone147Hulk_77JRock808AppleisgodTexanLife3SKOutsiderGNASTYDarkrider05AshburnbuttersNOOOOOOOOPEEEEEJonibärchenmdsubKayne34Hendross 56 votes

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I heard somewhere that September is the move. Not sure tho...
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Yeah as soon as the current featured expires and domino and Corvus are added
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Those are the rumours I was hearing too, wasn't sure how reliable it was though.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Because after the champs are in the featured six star, they’re added to the basic. That’s the way kabam is doing the pool for six stars
    I'll still pull a 6 Star Thor Jane Foster lets be honest
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Ascoop24 wrote: »
    95pc34dvppzd.jpg

I'd wait till the 11th great group being added

Why is it 9/11????? I remember that was the date Mario Maker was released for WiiU like 3 years ago....maybe it’s so people will remember the date...
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Woozie wrote: »
    I'll still pull a 6 Star Thor Jane Foster lets be honest

It's worth waiting for sure but that's the right attitude lol. I waited for Void to be added last time and pulled DPX...
  • MrOnizukaMrOnizuka Posts: 121
    Either way,high chance will get deadpool Xforce
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    95pc34dvppzd.jpg

Why is it 9/11????? I remember that was the date Mario Maker was released for WiiU like 3 years ago....maybe it’s so people will remember the date...

It's 9/11 after the weekly maintenance.
  • I mean, you're probably going to end up getting Jane Foster, Juggernaut, Deadpool X-Force, Karnak, Iron Fist, Black Bolt, Storm, or Loki, all of which most of the MCOC community hates. The only reason you'll probably get these ones is because the drop rate of a decent champ is half of what the trash champs is. I'd say wait

Hey man, storm isn’t all that bad (if duped) I once fought her as a 4* and I’m full aware of her sig ability. But she used a sp 2 on me and took out all my health. I was at 100% health with no power might I add
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I say wait. The less chance you have at getting a 6* DPX or Iron Fist the better.
  • CptMuffinCptMuffin Posts: 85
    Open now - nothing to lose
    I popped mine and got Killmonger. Do not regret it at all.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I mean, you're probably going to end up getting Jane Foster, Juggernaut, Deadpool X-Force, Karnak, Iron Fist, Black Bolt, Storm, or Loki, all of which most of the MCOC community hates. The only reason you'll probably get these ones is because the drop rate of a decent champ is half of what the trash champs is. I'd say wait

Or DD. I hate DD. That orange clown mocks me. I would take any one of those over DD except maybe Jugg. That is a bad pull.
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    95pc34dvppzd.jpg

I remember 9/11 for other reasons. :'(
    For those of you who told me to wait, thanks for your advice ! f2cmg1jukw95.png
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Woozie wrote: »
    For those of you who told me to wait, thanks for your advice ! f2cmg1jukw95.png

Congrats! I waited and pulled Loki.