**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Progression help

qicievnb3tfp.png
hm3efn081c6y.png
Hi this is my roster after playing for around 5 months thoughts? Also any tips to becoming better fighter I have dexterity and parry along with cruelty and working my way towards precision so any useful tips towards improving fighting would be helpful even though I’m sure the main point would be to practice more

Comments

• Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Rank your void
  • Options
    Tomstar124Tomstar124 Posts: 144
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    Rank your void
    I will be just need more science
  • Options
    AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★

- Unlock the expensive masteries, except unfazed.
    - Level up: Void, Quake, Magik, Guillotine, Thor and Vulture.
    - Stop using ISO on 3*, unless every 4* is already level up
    - Phoenix, though she has good prestige, might be better to wait to any further level up. Same for she-hulk, she aint good past that level
    - Do Arena, to get gold

Might be someone else could help you on what to do with the glory you have, since its a good amount
  • Options
    DocmottsDocmotts Posts: 77
    Get that void ranked and do the last three Gwenpool events 100% in order to get at least one five star and two four stars.
  • Options
    Docmotts wrote: »
    Get that void ranked and do the last three Gwenpool events 100% in order to get at least one five star and two four stars.
    100% all of them already

• Options
    Ankalagonn wrote: »
    - Unlock the expensive masteries, except unfazed.
    - Level up: Void, Quake, Magik, Guillotine, Thor and Vulture.
    - Stop using ISO on 3*, unless every 4* is already level up
    - Phoenix, though she has good prestige, might be better to wait to any further level up. Same for she-hulk, she aint good past that level
    - Do Arena, to get gold

Might be someone else could help you on what to do with the glory you have, since its a good amount
    Yeah Phoenix and shehulk were first ; stars so ranked them up in the process of ranking up void I can rank rewards for last month also from all basic 3v3s and yeah I buy 18000 t4bc shards every time it refreshes but still have that much
  • Options
    You have some pretty good 4* champs. Yondu, Quake, Guillotine, Void, and Magik are probably the best champs in your roster right now, so try getting them all ranked up. If you manage to get a God Tier 4* or 5*, I would replace Yondu or Guillotine (Depending on the class you get). I haven't really learned how to use any of them yet, so I can't really give any advice on how to use them in the most useful way possible.
    Yeah just waiting for a bit of luck my first 4 and 5 star being she hulk was a bit annoying