**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will there ever be a way to earn Grand Master Crystal Shards?

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
I remember in the past when the 5* Featured arena was announced that you guys didn't replace the PHC shards with GMC shards because you only wanted Uncollected people to have access to it. But any chance there will be a future way to earn more or at least are you guys focussing ways you can do so.

Comments

• iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    IMO, it should be that if you have the Alliance/Summoner Events that give PHCs/PHC shards, the PHCs/PHC shards should be replaced by GMC/GMC shards if you are Uncollected.
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Hit that nail on the head lol.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    IMO, it should be that if you have the Alliance/Summoner Events that give PHCs/PHC shards, the PHCs/PHC shards should be replaced by GMC/GMC shards if you are Uncollected.

I don't feel like the only thing preventing this is just how tricky it would be to code.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

I don't feel like the only thing preventing this is just how tricky it would be to code.

It would take exactly zero lines of code. They are just extremely unlikely to do that.