**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Heimdall?

How good? God?

Comments

• VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Heard he's pretty good. Devil?
  • Still early but looks like good utility may be the best that can be said.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Infinite true strike that is easy to not lose. I'd say he's pretty god for aw attack
  • HolyDracHolyDrac Posts: 106
    Great utility. Horrible offense and defense for short term fights. You can ramp up your offense with the infinite fury/armor/aptitude/precision buffs but you can only stack up 5 so there's a limit to that too.
    Source: I have him at 5* 3/45. Debating whether to take him to r4 or r5 my blade later. T2As in short supply unfortunately :(
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    He’s decent. Damage output isn’t remarkable like SS or Angela, but his utility more than makes up for it. He combines elements from Corvus (multiple armor breaks), Killmonger (high upkeep true strike), and Proxima (parry projectiles). If you’re looking for a massive damage dealer, you will be disappointed but for what he is, he’s pretty amazing. I think he may be the best IMIW counter at this point (Corvus is still great). Just the true strike and ability to parry him gives him an edge. Plus he can slice through Medusa, MODOK, Spidey, NC, and intercept Thor (Ragnarok). Originally I was disappointed with his damage/crit rate, but I’ve gotten to really like him and it hasn’t even been 24 hours yet. I can’t wait to figure more out about him.

Source: I have a 4/55 sig 63.