**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Awaken Hulk 5*, or wait for a cool new featured?

SmokinSurferSmokinSurfer Posts: 1,191 ★★★
I do have Hulk 4* R5. I certainly wouldn't mind another, bigger badder version. But better to wait for new and exciting? Also I pulled a tech awakening. Vision, Yondu, or Ultron? My current R5 are SM, CBones, SIM, Hulk, Wolv, and R4 5* undupe Magik i use on offense

Comments

• NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    ATm when t2 alpa is just very hard to get unless u can beat LOL i would wait.
    also since u got a 5 star awakan gem.. SL, Youndo is some good tech champ. :)
  • SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    I'd go for Hulk. Not sure there's going to be a better 5* science champion. Certainly not in the 5* crystal for the foreseeable future.

As for your tech awakening gem, I just got a Yondu, and am planning on using mine there. But I have Vision awakened, so if I were you, that's who I would go with. Much of the content coming out, and already out, favors champs with immunities and power control, and he's really the only champ with all three. Awakened he really controls fights.