**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ghost is barely playable

TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
I like her, a lot, did her arena, ranked her to R4, but you can’t play her right against high difficulty opponements without The Wasp synergy, because when you dash back and want to a special, the opponements is fast enough to just active his block.

Phasing should last a little longer

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    She takes a ton of practice to play, for sure. And every champ needs some sort of weakness.
  • Options
    Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 477 ★★★
    I have her as a 5* and didn't decide on ranking her up much till I got used to her. Eventually went to r4 on her because I like using her and the high damage (and I had an expiring t2a). If you don't have Wasp, do the dash back right after a parry and launch the special. It should connect then. I also have a 5* Wasp, so it does make it nice with those unblockable specials.

I still need more practice with her though. Sometimes you can't help but dash back and activate phasing and it throws off you timing when you didn't want to phase quite yet.
  • Options
    BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    Probably out of every champ that has been released in the last few months, ghost by far has the highest skill cap required to use her but let me tell you, I have her as a five star as well and she is by far my new favorite champ (aside from Corvus). She is remarkably useful, she just takes a lot of practice. You need to learn how to phase at the right times (and not accidentally) especially if you know you’re about to get bleed and poisoned to turn those into furies or if you have her duped to not get worried about specials and just phase during them to gain all that power. As for what you said about her specials, like the prior comment says, I find that if I just hold block and wait for them to Perry as soon as they make the motions I release the special and it always connects. I will say though even though I only have a two star wasp, I still bring her because that synergy it’s just wildly useful. It’s worth losing the extra spot on your team.