**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Magik = Uncollected Red Skull Killer....too easy

KrzysaltKrzysalt Posts: 577
edited August 2018 in General Discussion

Comments

• RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Ronan is way easier
  • KrzysaltKrzysalt Posts: 577
    Yeah, I know Ronan is way easier, but just wanted to show that there are other options.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    I am sure Voo Doo can do better. SP1 on even combo, BAM all poison - Red Skull turns dead.
    I am sure Voo Doo can do better. SP1 on even combo, BAM all poison - Red Skull turns dead.

Yup, voodoo is a much better attacker for Red Skull. I saw a video of someone finishing the fight in 12 hits with Voodoo. Not all of us are lucky enough to have Voodoo though ;)
  • Magik wrecks Adaptiod. Yes, I know Ronan, but had to mix it up at some point between master and Uncollected. Think I got Adaptiod down in just 4 sp3’s once.

Voodoo just melted Red Skull every time though and it’s too much fun watching him melt from 17 stacks of poison to use any other champ.
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Krztsalt, how are you, bro? A lot of complaints about Redskull and, as you have shown, there are several counters. Champs that take advantage of many buffs are the best, like Magik, Ronan, and Voodoo.
    Magik wrecks Adaptiod. Yes, I know Ronan, but had to mix it up at some point between master and Uncollected. Think I got Adaptiod down in just 4 sp3’s once.

Voodoo just melted Red Skull every time though and it’s too much fun watching him melt from 17 stacks of poison to use any other champ.

Lol it’s so fun! I used a 4/40 voodoo but Magik is fun too. I love using her L3’s & just watching how much damage she does with it.
    Solrac_2 wrote: »
    Krztsalt, how are you, bro? A lot of complaints about Redskull and, as you have shown, there are several counters. Champs that take advantage of many buffs are the best, like Magik, Ronan, and Voodoo.

I’m doing well solrac. How are you my dad? Thanks for the compliment! This uncollected wasn’t that bad this month.
  • Doctor Voodoo was better imo.
  • WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    Post a video of you beating domino in uc please thanks
  • WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    Never mind found it on you tube
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    @Waynedavy Archangel destroys Domino. If you don't have that option, tech champs are good.
    Doctor Voodoo was better imo.

Yup voodoo is much better, but not all of us have him! So she’s a good option if you don’t have voodoo.
    Solrac_2 wrote: »
    @Waynedavy Archangel destroys Domino. If you don't have that option, tech champs are good.

AA is great against any champ that can bleed & be poisoned.