Options

Glory points not awarded in AQ.

Where are the glory points from AQ going these days? I don’t seem to get any except for some expired ones I couldn’t claim. Thought they were sent automatically during and after quests.

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,190 ★★★★★
    Peak milestones have been in the last 2 or 3 AQs and you just now noticing you aren't getting milestone rewards?
  • Options
    I got something that expired at some stage. Couldn’t claim it, I log in every day so I can’t see how my rewards expired . It’s not like I don’t check. Would help if I knew when to check. Like at the end of a quest.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,190 ★★★★★
    I got something that expired at some stage. Couldn’t claim it, I log in every day so I can’t see how my rewards expired . It’s not like I don’t check. Would help if I knew when to check. Like at the end of a quest.

There is a ongoing notification bug. The red circle with number stays even after claiming rewards. Are rewards are sent by in game mail. If youve been doing AQ then you get 2 messages at the end of the AQ cycle. 1 for rank prizes, 1 for peak milestones...
  • Options
    Then I’m still waiting.Thsnks for the update!
  • Options
    Hey @Kabam Miike why aren’t I getting rewards for Dorms Dominion?
  • Options
    Last one I got was bout 3 quests back. I got them after they expired if I’m correct.
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    You have got to be kidding me...
    Peak milestones have been active for a few weeks and people still have no idea how they work?

You get your points BY MAIL at the end of the series.
    Those points you say have expired and you can’t claim are being sent by mail ingame.
  • Options
    I know how it works. I’m not stupid. I was expecting them that way but it never happened.So let’s not lecture me on how the game works. I’m fully aware, but what I expected didn’t happen.
  • Options
    Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    I know how it works. I’m not stupid. I was expecting them that way but it never happened.So let’s not lecture me on how the game works. I’m fully aware, but what I expected didn’t happen.

The mods won’t be able to help you, they will only direct you to contact support.

• Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,004 ★★★★
    Are you getting other rewards and just not the glory?

Glory has a 15,000 cap are you maxed out?
  • Options
    That’s a very good point. That’s why I started here. To get advice. Thanks for that!