**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Boycott 2018? Dislaimer: this is just a poll

Not trying to start a movement, just wanna know how many people are so pissed off that they want to start a boycott because I’m seeing a lot of negative feedback.

Boycott 2018? Dislaimer: this is just a poll 55 votes

Yes
80%
SnizzbarTimone147SligINTEGRALteekqAfridHeraldofNonecruel_horizonSolrac_2SKOutsiderMninobodynameplasHERVE_LEANDREOnurBerlinFivesBruce12342Maximus0215G0311Mike18211SandeepS 44 votes
No
20%
GroundedWisdomOKAYGangJmanbaldyIcsGrecDESTROYALL11Thecrusher_9756DarthPhalVoltolosQuattrucciAmazing_Demon05Itzkaylapopz_2020 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    "I'm not racist, but..."
  • Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Yes
    Dont forget to make enough pamphlets
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    djbqjh3m2t1m.jpg
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 8,018 ★★★★★
    I got a few of my comments deleted. I think this too soon.
  • Options
    AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    you got your comment deleted @winterthur , I got mine modified and a lvl 2 warning that too when I didn't even posted anything offensive, just that something may happen if compensation isn't enough
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    AdiMukh555 wrote: »
    you got your comment deleted @winterthur , I got mine modified and a lvl 2 warning that too when I didn't even posted anything offensive, just that something may happen if compensation isn't enough

Same here.
    What I said doesn’t come close to the offensive nature of most other posts, yet I get ****-slapped for saying something.

Noone is safe saying anything at this point. If the wind is coming from the east it could mean getting hammered..
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    bggmr06kd8s9.png