**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Boycott 2018? Dislaimer: this is just a poll

Not trying to start a movement, just wanna know how many people are so pissed off that they want to start a boycott because I’m seeing a lot of negative feedback.

Boycott 2018? Dislaimer: this is just a poll 55 votes

Yes
80%
SnizzbarTimone147SligINTEGRALteekqAfridHeraldofNonecruel_horizonSolrac_2SKOutsiderMninobodynameplasHERVE_LEANDREOnurBerlinFivesBruce12342Maximus0215G0311Mike18211SandeepS 44 votes
No
20%
GroundedWisdomOKAYGangJmanbaldyIcsGrecDESTROYALL11Thecrusher_9756DarthPhalVoltolosQuattrucciAmazing_Demon05Itzkaylapopz_2020 11 votes

Comments

• ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    "I'm not racist, but..."
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Yes
    Dont forget to make enough pamphlets
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    djbqjh3m2t1m.jpg
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,721 ★★★★★
    I got a few of my comments deleted. I think this too soon.
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    you got your comment deleted @winterthur , I got mine modified and a lvl 2 warning that too when I didn't even posted anything offensive, just that something may happen if compensation isn't enough
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    AdiMukh555 wrote: »
    you got your comment deleted @winterthur , I got mine modified and a lvl 2 warning that too when I didn't even posted anything offensive, just that something may happen if compensation isn't enough

Same here.
    What I said doesn’t come close to the offensive nature of most other posts, yet I get ****-slapped for saying something.

Noone is safe saying anything at this point. If the wind is coming from the east it could mean getting hammered..
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    bggmr06kd8s9.png