**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I'm stuck on where to go and what to do now in the game.

I've been playing the game just over 2 months now and I'm level 43 and on act 4 chapter 1 quest 4 and can't get any further. All my characters are now needing t4bc and t4cc. The only way I'm getting t4bc is through aq with glory and I don't even now how I'm going to get 3t4cc to max out my 4*s basically I just wanted to know any tips or anything like that. Anything would help. Also here's my champions below if anyone could give me advice on who to level up none of my 4*s are above rank 3 level 401piigi5k0y88.png
hiz854umohbz.png

Thank you

Comments

• I’d suggest going for arena more often for premium hero shards and units. Phc for you can still be quite beneficial if you land a 3 or 4* since the iso will be good help as well. Not to mention your roster also needs more diversity and stronger champs.
  • Jamieg_97Jamieg_97 Posts: 61
    What do you mean byb
    An_Asian_1 wrote: »
    I’d suggest going for arena more often for premium hero shards and units. Phc for you can still be quite beneficial if you land a 3 or 4* since the iso will be good help as well. Not to mention your roster also needs more diversity and stronger champs.

What do you mean by diversity and with the 4*s I have who do you recommend I level up further
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Jamieg_97 wrote: »
    What do you mean byb
    An_Asian_1 wrote: »
    I’d suggest going for arena more often for premium hero shards and units. Phc for you can still be quite beneficial if you land a 3 or 4* since the iso will be good help as well. Not to mention your roster also needs more diversity and stronger champs.

What do you mean by diversity and with the 4*s I have who do you recommend I level up further

Guillotine, vision, luke cage, hela, and elektra
    I've been playing the game just over 2 months now and I'm level 43 and on act 4 chapter 1 quest 4 and can't get any further. All my characters are now needing t4bc and t4cc. The only way I'm getting t4bc is through aq with glory and I don't even now how I'm going to get 3t4cc to max out my 4*s basically I just wanted to know any tips or anything like that. Anything would help. Also here's my champions below if anyone could give me advice on who to level up none of my 4*s are above rank 3 level 401piigi5k0y88.png
    hiz854umohbz.png

Thank you

Let me add on to what I said, do arena get battlechips and phc shards. Main thing I wanna stress to you is don't ever sell champs, I did when I first started and screwed myself over in the long run. It hurts pulling a 4* or higher hulkbuster but nothing hurts worst than pulling him again and getting nothing for it because you sold him. Find a good alliance get better in AW and AQ, also look up how to use champs on youtube and understand who you have. Best of luck to you.
  • Jamieg_97Jamieg_97 Posts: 61
    okay thanks for the advice and you think guillotine like cage hella vision and elektra should be in my top 5 like the 5 I use for quests
    edited August 2018
    okay thanks for the advice and you think guillotine like cage hella vision and elektra should be in my top 5 like the 5 I use for quests

Yeah take those 5 in, guillotine has a good amount of usage, lukecage has great dmg output and is bleed immune, vision is bleed and poison immune and has great power control, elektra has ability reduction when you stun the enemy or have bleed on them. Hela I don't know much about but I'm sure she is better than cable. Cable is meh, put him on AW def and you'll probably get a few kills.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,762 ★★★★★
    You are now facing a key roadblock to all players; T3CC, T1A, T4BC and especially T4CC.
    Some players can't even rank 5 a single 4* even though they are at 200k base hero rating.

Since you are at two months and entering into arena intermediate bracket, I suggest that you take this opportunity to grind for more champs.