**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Should we get a free venom when the venom movie comes out?

As you know when a marvel movie comes out they sometimes give us a 2 star champion to celebrate.
Should we get one or not?

Should we get a free venom when the venom movie comes out? 72 votes

Yes, we should get the free Venom.
22%
StefffRavenrob_33Darkrider05Anonymous346JmanbaldySavio444GamerTSociopathKobster84XxOriginalxX_Chaos_LoctiteSuperGlueDankosaurusRabdiJulleBendude1000 16 votes
No venom is too good.
12%
TendersquadFlareDogevinniegainzCupidAtlantabrave3PaytoPlayRocapV1PER1987Naeem_25 9 votes
I really don't care
65%
ArcDeAngelusDL864DrZolaBitterSteelFrostyThatsausageAppleisgodGAM3RGUYdeadcrimenebSungjR4GEbuttersDOKTOROKTOPUSJonibärchenM1k0rinNemesis666Hammerbro_64Siavash_sepDuke_Silver 47 votes

Comments

• Options
    Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    I really don't care
    Why?
  • Options
    RocapRocap Posts: 222
    No venom is too good.
    Venom is terrible. We need an updated version for the movie that doesn't suck as much as Carnage.
  • Options
    PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    No venom is too good.
    You can have mine he is borderline better than KK
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    I really don't care
    I have him as a 5*. I really don’t need it.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I really don't care
    Already got the 2* from the Spidey event
  • Options
    Better question is: should we finally get a buff to Carnage when the Venom movie comes out. He was flawed upon release and it’s been more than a year now. There are lots of ways he could be improved to be the kind of attacker he was meant to be.
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    “No, venom is too good” HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHa. I say just give it because i like getting those free two stars for movies. When they aren’t Ant-Man
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,713 ★★★★★
    I really don't care
    I would like a good Venom, not a free one.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Bendude1000Bendude1000 Posts: 18
    yes
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,713 ★★★★★
    I really don't care
    DrZola wrote: »
    I would like a good Venom, not a free one.

Dr. Zola

Looks like this thread may have gotten necro-bumped, but let me take the opportunity to say thanks to the team for the good Venom. It’s not often I’ve gotten precisely what I asked for.

Dr. Zola