**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Reddit AMA (for true transparency)

@Kabam Miike and @Kabam Lyra etc.:

We, your customers, care about this game but it doesn't "feel" as if you all do and are already in the mode of giving up so you are trying to get every last cent before you end the game.

Here is what I propose:

Have a Reddit AMA session and include not just the mods of this forum, but those that make the driving decisions behind the game. If there is nothing to hide and you truly want transparency, this should be no problem.

Or....

Close the thread and ignore those paying the bills.

Your call.

Comments

• Options
    Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    Seems the latter has been chosen....
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    When was the meeting where it was decided that @imaginejim would speak for all of us? How did I miss it? Was there punch and pie?
  • Options
    imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    Solswerd wrote: »
    When was the meeting where it was decided that @imaginejim would speak for all of us? How did I miss it? Was there punch and pie?

Punch yes. No pie.
  • Options
    crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    Kabam doesn't care about anything but $$$$. As long as they have whales, there's no reason to worry about the minnows.
  • Options
    imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    Yeah, I get that. Just frustrating.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    OK so I am pretty sure Kabam was founded around a business model that includes, yes, making money, as does the companies that makes the mobile device you're using, the electricity keeping you powered on, the internet needed to play the game, and so on and so on. If Kabam loses money, the game might go away, which would suck royally.

Yes, many things in the game give you a reason to spend money. But every time you spend money in this game, you are choosing an option that you do not have to choose. No one is forcing you to spend money. I do it on occasion, when the offer looks juicy enough, but I don't sweat every single win and loss, so if I get KOd in AQ or whatever, so be it. And the game is a ton of fun for me for that reason.

• Options
    RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    You can lie in an AMA too.