**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Luke cage 's indestructible bug/issue

I've noticed that Luke cages ability indestructible doesn't always proc or work as intended. In many occasions after taking a special attack Luke still takes full damage while indestructible is active or when a third special is active take damage and once the cut scene for special three is over the reset timer is already up.

I've had this issue occur in AQ and it happened today in war. I was fighting a unduped 5* Magik on node 14. the fight was going well hadn't been touched Magik was under 15% health when i pushed her to special 3 she activated level 3 special i took full damage and once the cut scene was over the reset timer for Indestructible started.

is it possible that when a attacker procs a crit that it bypasses the indestructible ability? I havent been able to reproduce this effects consistently but when I have its seems to be happening more when im fighting Mystic champs.

Comments

• Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Magik nullifies buffs and does extra damage for every nullified with her sp3
  • Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Use Cage all the time and I’ve seen none of that
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Yup
    Magik probably nullified it
    If crossbones has 4 Furies and uses sp3 on luke, he'll bypass indestructible. Same with black widow
    Heck if you stun luke and u have the pacify mastery, you could potentially bypass it but it will eventually trigger if it manages to proc against aar
  • Options
    BznetBznet Posts: 18
    Thanks for the info everyone!
  • Options
    Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Magik nullifies it on sp1 and sp3

Mystic sentinel nullifies on any hit and specials

Ability accuracy reduction suppresses its activation