**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Regeneration masteryes

Hey guys, i invested in the top 2 regenerations masteryes, and i only regen like 5 hp per second, and i see other people with 48 per second, can someone tell me how they do that? maybe some photos?

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    That's willpower. You have salve and recovery. Willpower regen only activates when you are under a debuff effect
  • AlzkabetAlzkabet Posts: 48
    That's willpower. You have salve and recovery. Willpower regen only activates when you are under a debuff effect

That's the 2 blue canister one? no?
    edited August 2018
    4iqoycpftonw.png
    Willpower is the one with the red 1/3.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Alzkabet don't put more than one point in salve, and I don't know that willpower is worth unlocking anymore. So many points in defense to unlock it. I still have one point in Willpower because it does help and I haven't bothered to redo my masteries in awhile but there are better things you could be unlocking with those units.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    @Alzkabet don't put more than one point in salve, and I don't know that willpower is worth unlocking anymore. So many points in defense to unlock it. I still have one point in Willpower because it does help and I haven't bothered to redo my masteries in awhile but there are better things you could be unlocking with those units.

This