**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Galaxy Tab S4 issues

Has anyone else got the new tab s4 and have issues with evading specials seems like it's mostly L1s but also having little issues with the blocking I upgraded from the tab s2 and had no problems there just thinking it has to with tablet being so new and not optimized for it yet ? Just curious of anyone else has had issues ?

Comments

• Same Here. I upgraded to the tab S4 because it has 16:10 instead of 4:3 like the tab S3. Received it today. All actions with the left hand are buggy somehow. Especially blocking. My champions are not holding the block. They go into block stance and after a tenth of a second they lower their guard. I don't know what to do. Any help would be appreciated!
  • Hi!

If you'd like to report performance issues specifically with the game, please contribute your details to one of our dedicated threads about the topic using the template provided. This will help keep the forums organized and make sure we gather important information as we continue to work to improve performance. Thanks!

Thread for Android 19.1 Performance Issues
This discussion has been closed.