**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Magneto buff idea

Magneto is one of the champs in game that I think could use some reworking. There are some very powerful abilities of his from the comics and the X men universe that could be utilized more effectively, in my opinion. Consider his ability against metal champions: 40% ability accuracy reduction. This is a good start, but I feel there is much more that could be done here to make him a more viable option in a variety of game modes. Look at Blade’s danger sense as a comparison. Blade’s danger sense gives a 40% ability accuracy reduction against dimension beings (villains with the GR synergy), and grants him a large attack bonus against those champs. My proposal is to adopt something similar for Magneto. Against metal champs, the changes I’d like to see made would be either:
A) 40% ability accuracy reduction (remaining the same) AND a heavy attack boost.
OR
B) increased ability accuracy reduction (70-100%) AND he always has a class advantage against metal champs (who, therefore have a class disadvantage)

Look at the incredible destruction magneto caused in X-Men Apocalypse with nothing but a sliver necklace. I realize this is not a Marvel film, but it did show case how powerful Magneto can be when metals are involved.

I’d love to see some feedback from others about these proposed buffs! I know that older champion buffs aren’t on the top of Kabam’s priority list, and for good reason, but I just thought this could promote some interesting discussion.