**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Someone explain to me where the naughty is in this sentence.

ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
Global censoring at its best.

https://youtu.be/H3K-_pm0Cwc

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I’m sure CST could stand for a whole manner of rude things ;)
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    I tried CST by itself. It went through.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I'm starting to think that the textbox needs time to process the message you type. If you send the message before the textbox has time to render the message it comes out as hexes
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Did you try putting a space between 12 pm (sometimes the filter seems to be on high alert for numbers and letters put together) Other times no problem

Earlier I had 6pm blocked 3 times until I put a space in..
    edited August 2018
    IOSJasoN wrote: »
    Did you try putting a space between 12 pm (sometimes the filter seems to be on high alert for numbers and letters put together) Other times no problem

Earlier I had 6pm blocked 3 times until I put a space in..

No, I didn't try that. Could be it, though.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit

Any idea?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    I'm curious why D4 is censored in the Dungeons.
    edited August 2018
    The Censor is an ongoing process. It's always improving, but there's still a number of words and combinations that don't make it through. Some that shouldn't but do. Best I can think of is Censors for other languages. It's automatic, so it's hard to tell.
    The Censor is an ongoing process. It's always improving, but there's still a number of words and combinations that don't make it through. Some that shouldn't but do. Best I can think of is Censors for other languages. It's automatic, so it's hard to tell.

I had thought of that too... but, some of the censoring seems so random; likewise, bypasses that should be censored are regularly posted in chat.
    edited August 2018
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »

I had thought of that too... but, some of the censoring seems so random; likewise, bypasses that should be censored are regularly posted in chat.

Correct. Some swear words are censored in Ally Chat, but others are fine. Not that I mind. We're all adults, and no one can read "##############!". Lol. It's definitely got room for improvement. Sometimes you can tell that combinations of letters trigger it, like if I said, "Do your best, but don't kill yourself over it.". Fair enough. Other times it just triggers random combinations. What can you do, I suppose. Report it in the Bugs Section and wait for them to take a look at it. If something is definitely inappropriate, let them know.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    CST stands for Clipping Stinky Toenails. Highly inappropriate. Definitely censor worthy.
    Captain Flaggus is in this thread for some reason.
  • Ben345qBen345q Posts: 168
    You are hilarious :D:D
    I still can't find the trigger word.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    PM - Pre Menstrual
    CST - Creepy Sexual Tendencies?

I dunno..
    The filter has been so immensely off I decided the option to switch off ingame chat worked best to not trigger it...