**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need advice

NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
I have been on hiatus for 9 months. Got back a month ago. I'm planning on finishing Act 4.
I have 2 teams that I can quest with.

basic champs
AA is 4/40 sig 10
Psylocke is 4/40 not duped
GR is is 4/40 sig 5

Team A:
Quake 4/40 unduped
Hawkeye 4/40 sig 99

S.H.I.E.L.D Agents | Level 3
All Champions gain +15% Ability Accuracy.

Team B:
RHulk 3/35 Unduped
AVenom 4/40 sig 30

Thunderbolts | Level 3
All Champions take 15% less Special Damage.

327simsd38eh.png

I want you opinion.
Am I ok to go throught act 4?
And, wich team is better?

Comments

• Options
    M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Basically rooster with 4* rank 4 is ready to go through act 4.
    If i u, i'll use quake, red hulk, Archangel, ghost rider, and hawkeye.
    Personally i dont really pay attention with synergies, and that team will really suitable for me.
  • Options
    raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    While it's great that you are using the synergies to have a stronger team, it's probably better to study who you're gonna be up against and use the champs most appropriate for the champ and node it's on. If this is your first time to go for 100% completion, there are dozens of YouTube videos that have walkthroughs on Act 4. I always study which enemies are on what node so that I take the best champs in that part of the chapter to get the best results.
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Ok.
    Did complete the Maestro map (4.4.6). I don't know if it's the ''S.H.I.E.L.D Agents | Level 3
    All Champions gain +15% Ability Accuracy.'' that help me with AA, but the poison ability is triggering a lot.
    Time block/stun/Heavy, rince and repeat. I tought that Maestro would be poison immune, since he's the Hulk, but he is not. I did 90% of 4.4.6 with AA.