**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which 5* tech to r4?

I have both 5* IMIW and Sentinel (both unduped) at R3 right now, looking to bring up one of them. Obviously I’ll wait till after the 5* cinematic and legendary cinematic crystal to possibly dupe IMIW or pull a SES. Knowing my luck, probably won’t be good pulls for me. Wondering who would be better for now, Sentinel or IMIW at r4?

Comments

• Options
    Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★
    IMIW
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I personally like IMIW more. I like my 5* IMIW more than my 6* Sentinel. They both have similar utilities with armor break and heal block, but IMIW can do both with a heavy where Sentinel needs a special. Also plasma is pretty cool and IMIW can counter astral evade and other evaders slightly.
  • Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Neither of them unduped
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Love both of them, but IMIW would be the easy choice if he gets duped. Prolly would choose him anyhow.
  • Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 819 ★★★★
    Unless your materials are about to expire, save them. Wait to see which gets duped; both offer massive advantages and while you wouldn't exactly find them useless, if you raised one now and the other gets duped tomorrow you might find yourself wishing you leveled them instead.
  • Options
    BigBenny12BigBenny12 Posts: 25
    I have time to rank up. But with the t2a at the end of the month, will have excess, so will eventually need to decide. Other 5* i have aren’t worth the catalysts until their duped, but those two have a lot of utility, and sentinel has the double immunity so was leaning towards him.
  • Options
    Ely_20Ely_20 Posts: 83
    I agree with the majority, I would rank up Iron Man Infinity War. Although he is tricky to use, he doubles down as a good offensive and defensive champion.