**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Team Buiding for 5.2.6 and champs to fight the Collector?

Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
edited August 2018 in Strategy and Tips
This is my current main roster, im at 5.2.6 rn and would like to aim for Uncollected next week.
ubewn48hjhy2.png
GR is going 5/50, and i can take another 4* to r4 or 5* to r2 if needed.

I have several questions:

1. Will a stash of 20 single revives and 5 team revives, with about 1200 units be enough? (only for revives)

2. What's your recommended team for 5.2.6, but most importantly the Collector?
(My current plan is a Hulk + Void synergy is a must in my team)

3. Will iceman, gwenpool or KM (sp2) be able to survive Collector'sp?
Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    yes, yes and no, good luck
  • Options
    BigBenny12BigBenny12 Posts: 25
    You shouldn’t need that many revives, just only use it on hulk and don’t use pots. The 20% revives are best because he’ll have his high damage right away and get as much as you can in. I want to say I only used about 5-6 revives, and maybe one team, it’s been awhile
  • Options
    BigBenny12 wrote: »
    You shouldn’t need that many revives, just only use it on hulk and don’t use pots. The 20% revives are best because he’ll have his high damage right away and get as much as you can in. I want to say I only used about 5-6 revives, and maybe one team, it’s been awhile

Thanks for your input.
    Can you recommend a 5-champ team for me to save me most revives until i get to the collector?
  • Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I know that Iceman is a solid choice when going into any fight. As he has ice armor, you can slip up, and still only take 5% damage. Unless that hit has DOT effects, you should be fine. I personally haven't even cleared act 4, just giving advice for one of the more promising champs on your roster.

Good luck.
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★

This. Also I’d take void hulk ms gwenpool and aa. Use ms for most of the build up fights and you’ll keep her souls even when you die on the collector. The rest of the team includes your void hulk synergy, as well as the champs that will (hopefully) do the most damage before getting sp 1ed. Also, if you can somehow get eneverate on him with no power (unlikely) you can get maybe 50% off in one go. Good luck!!!
  • Options
    I know that Iceman is a solid choice when going into any fight. As he has ice armor, you can slip up, and still only take 5% damage. Unless that hit has DOT effects, you should be fine. I personally haven't even cleared act 4, just giving advice for one of the more promising champs on your roster.

Good luck.
    Thank you. I'll be considering that, however since 5.2.6 global node is bane, which is a crazy DOT passive effect sometimes you just die even though you played perfectly just not aggressive enough.
    Mitchell35 wrote: »

This. Also I’d take void hulk ms gwenpool and aa. Use ms for most of the build up fights and you’ll keep her souls even when you die on the collector. The rest of the team includes your void hulk synergy, as well as the champs that will (hopefully) do the most damage before getting sp 1ed. Also, if you can somehow get eneverate on him with no power (unlikely) you can get maybe 50% off in one go. Good luck!!!

Thanks, jw why is AA a top recommendation for Collector everywhere i go. I used him for about 1 month now and i think he needs time, and some what luck to ramp up damage, and while the collector tenacy goes while you almost dont have enough time to do the parry heavy at all. People die within 20-25 hits in that fight. That means he probably died before even put any neurotoxins on Collector.
  • Options
    Kjn
  • Options
    BigBenny12BigBenny12 Posts: 25
    BigBenny12 wrote: »

Thanks for your input.
    Can you recommend a 5-champ team for me to save me most revives until i get to the collector?

Void Blade Hulk AA and either Gwenpool or Voodoo. You can probably just do AA and blade for most of fights leading up to him. All I had at the time was my AA and Hulk.
  • Options
    Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    @Nickname207 I will be attempting Collector too next week during. My setup is:

Hulk+Thor Rags+Heimdall+Hela+Angela

I will be using this team only for collector quest and only using hulk, who is at 4/40 Sig70, for the whole run. I have to be play super safe to make sure there isn't much of an issue with bane node lol. But the idea here is this:

Thor rags gives hulk 5 second indestructible when he hits 20% hp
    Hela+Angela will make sure Hulk revives with 20% hp if he is killed
    Heimdall will give +15% hp regen & Fury AND give 2 second indestructible+unstoppable before death

So its like using 1 revive but dying 3 times lol. If you dont have some of the champs, then I would recommend using MS with minimum 4 souls since she has 50% chance to perfect block. Either way, good luck on it