**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Yondu 5*

NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
Is he worth 4/55 ???? I have a Red Hulk already at 4/55 my next 4/55 will be GwenPool or Yondu (Depends on what catalysts come first). See I have enough t4 mutant to 4/55 Cable but NOT a big fan of him he rides the bench for defense... What about Yondu tho ? I've been using him and personally LOVE him his sp2 does crazy dmg his sp1 has insane Heal Block best utility champ I have basically... So again is he worth 4/55 ? Other 5* s I have are as followed. SpiderMan (Classic) duped. DD (Netflix) Duped. Black Panther (Classic) duped. Crossbones. Luke Cage. Cable. Kamala Kahn. TaskMaster. Collosus. Thor (Jane Foster). Agent Venom. SpiderMan (Miles Moralis). And I forgot my last one. If any of my other champs please explain ☺️

Comments

• Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    He is worth 5/65 but there are people that would call me crazy. I think he’s amazing. Pretty good utility and he can take a ton of hits and not slow down.
  • Options
    I wouldn't call u crazy bro I've been wanting a Yondu for months LoL I do appreciate that tho ! That helps out alot !
  • Options
    SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 496 ★★
    I dupped my 5* a few months ago...doesn’t need his dup to be good. Helps with lots of content. Mines currently 3/45
  • Options
    SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 496 ★★
    Starky is taking all my t4cc as I just ranked him to r4.
  • Options
    Nice ! @SIlverProfessor Starky was my wish as well but pulled Yondu so I'll take what i can get
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    I love yondu. My two favorite old character designs that I couldn’t feasibly play with were Hawkeye and yondu. Got 4 star versions of both from the cinematics. I’m personally debating whether or not to take him up as my first 5/50 tech
  • Options
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    Have him as 6* you wont regret it. Amazing champ. Also for the love lf god rank up crossbones and luke cage.

I would rank up CrossBones but not over GwenPool 😉 and Luke Cage will go up when I get more t4 science LoL