**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dungeons Return and so Does Daily Emergency Maintenance

DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
So here we are again. The game has been down both days the infinity dungeons have run. Im sure you all remember the previous time they were on, the game had daily emergency maintenance. Literally.

What gives Kabam? Did you not try to make dungeons less of a load on the servers? Did you not learn from the previous time? It appears you didnt. Why run a game mode that the servers clearly cant handle? This isnt good to be happening in final week of war season or our "appreciation" week.

Comments

• DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    I was very disappointed when I saw the decision to bring dungeons back, and I refuse to play them. Worst game mode ever released.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    All I thought was when I saw they were coming back was "oh great even more emergency maintenance then normal". And thats exactly whats happening.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    DarthPhal wrote: »
    I was very disappointed when I saw the decision to bring dungeons back, and I refuse to play them. Worst game mode ever released.

Emergency maintenance aside, I kind of like the dungeons this time around. 3 rooms to hit all milestones and you get a full champ rather than a basic.
  • PramotPramot Posts: 1
    Good