**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Observations from an avid mobile phone game user

Hello,

To preface this I would like to say that I am usually the whale. I have spent a lot of money on games and in every game I have played Ive been in the top alliance/guild/team. I have made tier lists and guides for countless games.

I really enjoy MCOC, i have been playing for well over a year.. When I first started I was shocked at all the whining and complaining that people do.. But then I experienced all of the bugs, glitches, connection issues, and overall mismanagement.
I have never played a game with so many blackouts.. even in the last two days these blackouts have interrupted my game play.
All I want to do is play the game and enjoy it. I won't sink any money into the game until I believe its stable.
I don't want compensation.. I want explanation...

What are you doing to address the continuous "Emergency Maintenance"? When is it expected to be done?

How are you going to ensure there are no mistakes, glitches and wrongful interactions? I still have Red Hulk who misses SP1 for no reason.. I have blocks that sometimes (rarely now) drop for no reason... What is the cause? What is the solution?

Communication is essential in every relationship.

Please figure it out,

Snapjack