**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Using synergies for alliance war defense

I feel as if and I'm probably not the only person who feels this way....... But I think that kabam should let us use synergies also on aw defense it would make it more challenging fun and more interesting

Comments

• Options
    TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    I feel a lot of the people who say this would feel very differently after a couple of wars fighting against some of these synergies
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    as much as i agree they should work....

also gotta think just how bad some of these unique synergies would be.......

i feel alliance war synergies would be awesome to encourage diversity and would be really good to help mix up the meta.
    there are some synergies that would just ream everyone.
    Medusa is a handful already for alot... her with a 25% attack boots from royal family........
    and there would be many worse synergies aswell.
  • Options
    MisFit7GottiMisFit7Gotti Posts: 72
    And I agree with the both of you that's why I said it would be more challenging fun and very interesting...... Right now aw the way it's set up is boring and very easy to go through until you hit the mini and the boss but even then it's kind of easy. Also it will give players yje opportunity to explore and use other champions more but I do understand where the both of you are coming from
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    bad idea, for example, me and 3 teammates put mordo/dormammu synergy (20% to revive villains) with full villains time, even 10 blades wouldn't be enough