**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

We can't 100% Halls of Healing (Medium)

Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
It has 3 paths but we can only run through it twice? What gives? Is this really summoner appreciation? Y'all are killing your community with this goofy stuff man.

Comments

• Options
    AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    We can 100% each and every difficulty in the halls of healing
    Kabam gives us 3 pases for each difficulty, so if you travel each path once, you'll be able to 100% each of the difficulties
  • Options
    AdiMukh555 wrote: »
    We can 100% each and every difficulty in the halls of healing
    Kabam gives us 3 pases for each difficulty, so if you travel each path once, you'll be able to 100% each of the difficulties

My counter glitched I guess. I could only do 2 paths for some reason. Before I started it was 2/2. Wish I would've took a screenshot but it's fixed now and showing 0/3. I'm locked out til tomorrow. Maybe someone will see this post and throw up a screenshot cause that was weird.
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    iwao87ze4k45.jpg

do you even numbers, bro?!
  • Options
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    iwao87ze4k45.jpg

do you even numbers, bro?!

Like I said my counter was glitched and I should've took a screenshot. It's too late for that now. It fixed itself but locked me out.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
    Last time the halls came around, I inadvertently exitted one to do something else; and hadn't realised that would use up an entry; thus preventing me from exploring it.

Doh!

Won't do that again!